Friday, March 18, 2011

Guessing me

Wow, it's almost two month since the last I blogged. Been busy with things, personal, professional. Went for holiday in Bali with my bestfriend, went out partying (?) with some friends, and burrowed myself in work (like it will ever end, anyway).

Of late, I sort of busy with my thoughts, reconnecting with my old self of listening to musics, books and reconnecting with old friends.

Have been quiet to some crowd since last week, and never thought that people would noticed, when a friend suddenly pointed it out to me just now, on how quiet I was in my chat rooms. I have to admit, I've been quiet observer these past few days, mainly reading other people thoughts or blabbering.

Don't feel like joining in the conversation anymore. I supposed age is fast catching up with me, so like any (sensible?) matured person, I simply avoiding conversation that to me, too childish or too insignificant for me to be bothered with.

Why bothered getting myself upset about nothing, when I can simply stop caring about it, right?

Point is, I always think my life is so significant to others for them to noticed. I'm just another person on the face of earth, nothing so special, that need to be discussed or disected by others.

That is why, I'm always curious why some of my behaviours could triggers something or noticed by others.

Actually, I would rather be in the background, just looking at people doing things without being noticed. I know some of my friends could not agree with me on that. It's so un-Taurean, they would say. Or rather so un-me.

I supposed they are better judges than myself (yeah? Like I really believed that!). While some friends are good at predicting and reading me, some would be off when it comes to guessing me.

But then again, if they can always guessed me right, life would be less interesting, right?

Note: Adele is one hell of a singer and she's a Taurean, born on the same date as I am.

No comments: